Re: VCs eyeing Open Source with respect?

SANIsoft saw fit to inform LI that:

>With the eminent break up of M$ it is rumored the Venture Capitalist are
>eyeing Open Source Web projects with more respect

>Need it to convince a client to use PHP instead of ASP - I know there should
>be N other reasons BUT this is the one I need ;-)

Which means, your client is sniffing for some VC funding? ;)  See
http://www.linux.com for lots on this.

Also show him http://www.dotcomfailures.com if you don't mind losing an
order or two - but look at it yourself anyway.  Fascinating :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it."