Re: Debian: Which version to use?

On 16 Jun 00, at 17:09, Sachin Garg wrote:

> I want to use Debian. Going to debian.org I find version 2.1 which
> supports the 2.0.x kernel series.
>
> The Debian followers out there: Can u tell me which one is the latest
> Debian version that I can get on a CD?

Version 2.1 r5 is the latest official stable release. Kernel 2.2.14.
Potato is in final beta, it'll prolly be released in the next couple
of months.

Woody is the latest. You can order the CDs from www.linux-cd.com

	-Regards
Sthitaprajna
            @mailandnews.com
Life is pain, Highness.
Anyone who says differently is selling something
        - Westley of "The Princess Bride"