Re: [LIH] Require some programme for keepling server statistics...

    Sudhakar> I am fundamentally opposed to the proposal (see thread
    Sudhakar> in debian-devel) to remove non-free from Debian.  If the

	Yes -- I think manoj summarised it all -- I am against the
entire thing, too -- Why restrict the user base right away? give the
guy non-free and let him use it if he likes, modify
/etc/apt/sources.list as he deems fit ... censorship of any kind sucks

    Sudhakar> FreeBSD: The topmost in my list.  FreeBSD's 'make world'

	yes, I've worked a bit on freebsd shell's on friends machines
and "seen" it hands on .. but buggy bios/keyboard problems duh :(
can't get the install on my box underway :(

    Sudhakar> SuSE: Probably an option.  But am worried about the

	yikes

    Sudhakar> If you liked that, you might enjoy mrtg.  See sample

	already seen it ;) not on aunet though .. seen on *.iim.*
boxes .. nikk datta was admin'ing one of 'em and i got the url from
his post about mrtg or so..

	-ravi
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/