Re: [Off-Topic] Final Ruling on Microsoft

    >> the guys at MS are probably going to appeal .. but does this
    >> imply that one/some sections may go opensource?

    Sudhakar> So don't expect any significant changes yet.  If there
    Sudhakar> is any postive immediate thing to look forward to it is
    Sudhakar> that this will probably increase the beuraucracy withing
    Sudhakar> MS where every document has to be checked and rechecked
    Sudhakar> by lawyers resulting in the 2 Ton Gorilla loosing its
    Sudhakar> edge.  This happened in the case of IBM.

	I don't get it -- with micros~1 and micros~2 in the fray,
wouldn't they *still* be smart enough to figure out ways by which to
maintain supremacy, _even_ with all the bureaucracy (did i spell that
right? -- ah, dict rules ;)  and other formalities?

	Infact, IMHO, they're probably going to be bigger giants ,
what with an "OS" branch and an "IE/Office/other fu" branch...

								--ravi
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx> | PGP: 9544A4A1   GPG: 1024D/C2FC752D