PCQ June 2000: Clarifications

All:

The June issue of PCQ is out on the stands, and, as stated earlier, is the
next Linux issue. We hope you like it.

However, due to an incredible foul-up by me, two articles in the issue
have been wrongly credited. Even worse, they are the two articles written
by Mrinal Kalakrishnan and his father, Babu Kalakrishnan.

The article on CD-Writing on page 63 is written by Mrinal Kalakrishnan.

The article on Linux and Viruses on page 49 is written by Babu
Kalakrishnan, with some addition by Madhu.

Appropriate errata will be printed in the next issue, and the online
versions of the articles will carry the correct bylines.

For the record - the error happened because I didn't pay enough attention
to this critical item on my checklist - I was in Germany holidaying
shamelessly.

I apologise on behalf of PCQ and the PCQ Linux project for this goofup,
and I hope that father&son don't stop writing because of this! As you will
discover yourselves - these two articles definitely rank among the best in
the issue.

:-(

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137