re: reading habits of linux geeks

on may 19, suresh ramasubramanian wrote that:

> Better start a Tolkien list on eGroups or somewhere - I know that there
> are dozens of Tolkien fans on this list, who know other Tolkien fans ...
>
> fine?  or at least, let's take this offlist from LIG...

no probs. personally i am not disposed to starting a list or
initiating a discussion on tolkien. i was just responding to
biju's post and that too because he had specifically asked people
to respond at LIG. i was under the mistaken impression that such
things are allowed under the general mailing list.

apologies and regards, subash.