Re: Formal Member Registration

> On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 12:36:04PM +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
> > - Most are sold to the idea of free software, GNU, GPL, etc.
IMHO, most are sold on the concept of free (as in free beer) software.
We all know how price-conscious we Indians are. The small minority who
have a twinge of guilt when using pirate software have moved to free
software. The fact that most free software is technically superior is
just an added plus.

Biju

=====