ILUG Bangalore beats record

Just a quick Bangalorean gloat:

At the regular meet on Saturday, with no major agenda apart from regular
scheduled demos and talks, ILUG-Bangalore broke its own attendence record
with 92 (yep, ninety-two!) people in the hall!

Dunno if this is an LI-wide record, but in that small 50 seater hall,
crammed with so many more people, it sure felt like it!

The only "negative" effect of this was that Ram (of Oye India/BPL, who
sponsored our last two meets) looked a bit faint when I announced the
number... ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137