Re:

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
What ever you do, keep it consistent, for some mails I get reply to
sender as reply to list, for others I get it to the individual.
I wonder, could we have another option to choose the reply to field?

Plus the fact that I have to clean up the to field every time I hit
I generally reply to the list, rarely to the sender. If I want to reply
to the original poster individually, I can select him individually.

Devdas Bhagat
--
Backward conditioning:
	Putting saliva in a dog's mouth in an attempt to make a bell ring.