Re: [OT] Linux Geek Reading Tastes (Was Re: load balancing ?)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Biju Chacko wrote:
>It's amazing, all us geeks seem to have the same reading tastes: SF &
<snip>
>think we can rule out cause and effect.
AOL
>IIRC, there is some reference to this in esr's hacker faq. What do you
>think? And what about all of you who don't enjoy this stuff?  There is
>something here worth investigating further.
Ok, so how many of us fit into the general description of JRH from the Jargon
file?
I do, for one.
And yes, add AC Clarke, Asimov, Baxter to the reading list. Actually tho, I
reads almost everything:classics, SF, fantasy, ...
Note to self: Buy complete works of Baxter after exams.

Devdas Bhagat
--
Claret is the liquor for boys; port for men; but he who aspires to be a hero
... must drink brandy.