Re: Re: Kylix Kickoff (fwd)

>Thanks - I was hoping someone would say that! ;-) Unfortunately,
>StarOffice, Corel, etc do not qualify as usable software because they fail
>the OpenSource test, and therefore no "real" Linux user would be using
>them. ;-)

A lovely flame bait - BUT as the gurus can see I am using M$ outlook express
for this post I won't jump in

BTW - Tarique says that the spreadsheet of star office really does not
qualify as USABLE

Pivot tables of Excel are just too powerful - BUT not as powerful as
Lotus123

Swati

       B2B Application Service Providers
              http://www.sanisoft.com