Re: Re: Kylix Kickoff (fwd)

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 12:00:19PM +0530, Atul Chitnis typed:

>I wrote to Jag Sury at Borland/Inprise and asked for an explanation. His
>answer is attached below.
>
>This seems to have been a genuine mistake/oversight, and 50 or less does
>not constitute spam in my book.

Agreed :)  Thread closed from my side, folks :)

>I'd let it rest at this - if you guys want to continue to whack them over
>the knuckles because it makes you feel good, feel free to get in touch
>with them.

Like Don Corleone said - "It's not pleasure, it's business".

I don't intend to keep ranting on this topic/ IMHO, this sort of situation
is better dealt with using good old snail mail (and it also adds a
personal touch, plus less painful than downloading huge attachments) :)

Also, (a random aside) Star Office / Corel Word Perfect etc on linux _can_
read word docs :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Any clod can have the facts, but having an opinion is an art.
		-- Charles McCabe