Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:49:58 +1000
From: Jag Sury <jsury@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kylix Kickoff

Dear Atul,

Are you back in India?

Thank you very much for your Email and I can understand your anguish over what
has happened.

We have sent Email blasts to may be 50 or less people whose email addresses
were obtained from the Linux User groups operating in India. The attachments
were in MS Word,  may be this was an oversight. We could have sent it as a
HTML Document. I sincerely apologize for what has happened and I am prepared
to convey these feelings to all those who have received our communication. As
far as the attachments are concerned, they were the invitation and the NDA and
it was sent with the Email.

I am sure you understand our intentions to let as many Linux interested people
in India as possible and not limiting to Bangalore. I believe that this is one
of series of events that will happen with our support to Linux. Could you
please review and advise the next course of action.

Thank you once again for your initiative to remedy the sitiuation.

Best regards,

Jagadish Sury