Re: [LIH] Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Suresh,

I suggest you get off the CAUCE stuff and start giving real advice.
Here's my list of spammer deals:

- Inprise: gets linux-2.3.99-pre8.tar every 15 minutes as per my
crontab.

- Headhunters: get ILOVEYOU and Melissa, and one kernel every hour.

- Unsolicited Make Money Fast deals: nmap, boink, teardrop, Melissa
and ILOVEYOU.

- Chain mail: Forged letter sent to everyone in my BBDB database
indicating that sender of chain letter will pay everyone $2 to send a
mail to a cancer-ridden HIV-positive cripple in Outer Mongolia.

[This space intentionally left blank for you to add your own recipes]

Regards,

-- Raju