Re: [ILUG-BOM] [Commercial] Indianising Linux

Hi Manoj

It is a project about which we are aware.  May be Prakash and some of
his team members should come to one of our meetings and inform the
details about the project.  There are many enthusiasts on our list who
may like to volunteer or work in the project.  If Prakash wants, in
the next meeting we can reserrve a slot for him.

Nagarjuna

Nagarjuna G; Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, Mumbai. INDIA
Phones: Office: 556 7711, 555 4712, 555 5242    Residence: 2155604
Fax: 091 - 22 - 556 6803.                email: nagarjun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx