Re: Linux with ISDN

Hi,

Mrinal Kalakrishnan typed:
> Subba Rao typed:
> > I have been hearing a lot about the availability of ISDN solution
> > for Linux, but I haven't found a decent FAQ or HOWTO document that
> > talks about the setup or issues with ISDN/Linux.
> Have you tried this one: http://www.suse.de/Support/sdb_e/isdn.html
> I'm not sure if it exists, it's just something I found in Modem-HOWTO.

Sorry, that link doesn't work anymore. Try out this one -
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/i4l-howto-uk.html and another one -
http://home.worldonline.dk/~ehcorry/linux/isdn-faq.html.

HTH..

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -