Re: Linux with ISDN

Hi,

Subba Rao typed:
> I have been hearing a lot about the availability of ISDN solution
> for Linux, but I haven't found a decent FAQ or HOWTO document that
> talks about the setup or issues with ISDN/Linux.

Have you tried this one: http://www.suse.de/Support/sdb_e/isdn.html
I'm not sure if it exists, it's just something I found in Modem-HOWTO.

Also check /usr/src/linux/Documentation/isdn (you must have seen this
already). There's a bit of info in NET3-4-HOWTO as well..

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -