Re: [irrelevent] CoffeeHOW-To

My dear fellow,

1. I'm not deaf so there's no need to shout.

2. I wasn't saying it wasn't possible - merely funny.

3. I posted to LIG. 'G' stands for _general_ . As I understand it,
correct me if I am wrong, miscellaneous topics legitimately fall into
the purview of this list. Technical matters can be discussed in LIH or
LIP.

4. Linux is supposed to be _fun_. Where's _your_ sense of fun?

5. You have every right to object to my posting -- but none to be rude.
You obviously are completely uncultured and have no sense of
proportion. I have no interest in people of that kind, hence I am
redirecting your mails to /dev/null. If you are going to act like a
boor you can do it in public.

Have a nice day,

Biju

--- dceeecor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> IT'S POSSIBLE AND IT'S BEEN DONE SO BUGGER OFF AND
> NEXT TIME POST SOMETHING MORE TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
> THIS IS A *SERIOUS PLACE*.

=====
Biju "Botsie" Chacko
"Have Fun, Have Fun, Have Fun" - Calvin