Re: Re: Re: Re :[OT] Hackers

>Phew ... ~I~ for one have taken the thread offlist as far as possible -
>even replied to Doc Tarique's (rather unfortunate) flame offlist.

Now that you have it here again - I repeat - your language to the Kiddie was
abusive and offensive

You could have
1) Mailed him off list
2) Mailed in strong words without derogatory references to intelligence,
anatomy and assumption of authority

And yes given the level of service by DOT knowing how to root helps

I never had to do this with any of my other ISPs !

Tarique

Creating not just Web Sites but Web Applications
            http://www.sanisoft-india.com

Search Engine for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net