Re: new list format

Shanker R Swaminathan saw fit to inform LI that:

>Why is the format of the message so different now?  The reply to filed now
>cointains the address of the original sender, so , whenever i try to reply

It is better this way - to eliminate the junk traffic on this list, it's
better if replies are sent to the sender.

If reply-to: is set to the list, all the junk comes right back to the list
- and I've been on a list where some guy saw a post from his long lost
girlfriend and sent her a love letter, cc'ing the whole list.

Better this way - when a guy has to cc LI, he'll first think "Is this
worth cc'ing?"

hint: There's always reply all :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + President, CAUCE India + www.india.cauce.org