Re: Re: Re :[OT] Hackers

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Shanker R Swaminathan wrote:

> That is an unfair attack. Most of the students (including me ) who started
> on Linux with the first PCQ Linux CD  played around with Linux because of

You are way off-track.

I am not saying you shouldn't experiment. But the discussions here had
nothing to do with Linux or even hacking, they were "positioning".

For a more detailed explanation, read

http://lists.linux-india.org/archive/linux-india-general/200003/msg00052.html

and

http://lists.linux-india.org/archive/linux-india-general/200003/msg00056.html

This list is about spreading Linux in India.

Try to see things from the perspective of this list's topic, rather than
from your current perspective.

What have hacking/cracking/GPL-vs-BSD topics have to do with Linux in
India?

Nothing.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137