Re: Re: Re :[OT] Hackers

I dropped out of LI/LIH because of such "discussions". Looks like there is
no point sticking around here - some people are totally incapable of
sticking to a list topic.

I have stopped recommending this list to anyone for any kind of sane
discussions about Linux in India. Everyone here is too hung up about
positioning themselves as the ultimate autority on
VSNL/hacking/cracking/licenses/etc. The name Linux does not figure
anywhere.

While you guys are going around with your points-counterpoints, may I
point out how utterly worthless your "discussion" is in the context of
this list, and that you are making this a completely uncomfortable place
to be in?

You are simply hijacking a valiant effort at spreading Linux in India for
your own purposes. And you are doing it over and over and over again.

These discussions have nothing to do with Linux in India.

I am out of here to try my luck elsewhere.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137