Re: DevShed: Open-Source - On Why Not

Hi Atul,

Frankly, I fail completely to see what the original message had to do
with Linux.  I just go along with the flow... if Arun feels it's OK to
post messages giving alternative points of view to GNU, then I too
have no compunctions in responding in the list itself.  Maybe we need
to work out a charter for this list and stick to it?

Regards,

-- Raju