Re: mail from linux server to hotmail bouncing..

At 05:53 AM 3/6/00 +0000, Nikhil Datta wrote:
I'm having a slightly strange problem, *only some* mail that is being sent from my domain to hotmail addresses is bounciong with a 'servicie unavailable' address. Why should this be happeneing? My domain resolves correctly from any where on the internet.

Which domain would this be ? Is it, by any chance, on the RBL ? <http://maps.vix.com/rbl/>

Else, you can just probably blame it on the poor maintenance at hotmail of late.

Udhay
 http://www.unimobile.com/                     http://pobox.com/~udhay
            Unimobile -  the world's first internet mobile
                               Now Live !