Re: Indecent perl ?

Mukund Deshmukh saw fit to inform me that:

>I am from windoz background and love basic (qbasic ) because it is simple
>and gives full control over the ram and ports.

Never denied it :)  However, the learning curve for a basic programmer
(even one who peeks and pokes) migrating to PERL is far higher than, say,
that of a C programmer. That was my only point.

>After 2 years ( not explored even 25% of perl modules ) I do not regret the
>choice of perl.

-- Never underestimate the power of PERL (Larry Wall)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx