Re: Majordomo 2.0 swallowing User-Agent?

Mrinal Kalakrishnan saw fit to inform LI that:

>I noticed that Majordomo 2.0 is swallowing up the "User-Agent" header.
>Is this deliberately introduced, and if so, what's the reason?

This is a default characteristic of ListServ, and Majordomo 2 seems to be
a shameless copy of ListServ (even the list management syntax etc are
same).

User-Agent is not the only swallowed header - all the Received: lines from
your server to the LI server are also missing.  That is, if someone spams
the list, we can't trace him by reading headers.  Thaths has to grep his
logs.  Bad scene, that.

Fix it willya, Thaths?

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx