Re: Re: Linux versus GNU/Linux...

Thus spake Syed Khader Vali:

>Well, I never was a hyderabadi and never want to be one as a matter of fact.
>I like being myself and neither will I be a Bangalorean too :-)

Ah well,  .... na ghar ka, na ghaat ka.

>It depends on *junta* out there at Hyderabad :-)

So leave it to the junta in Hyderabad.

>Well, I am not the only one who thinks so :-) ( I have big following here ;-)

You speak for yourself, and let your supporters / followers post to LI and
speak for themselves.

>Hmmmm, So till now all this stuff about GNU and BSD was peace war ?? Is it ??
>And as Raj said It's been sometime since we had a good flame war :-)

Notice the difference - Raj etc don't get down to personal abuse.  You are
doing just that.

[sorry for this post - I've taken it offlist after this.  Keep it offlist
if you want to mail me further Khader - am not interested in filtering any
part of LI]

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx