[no subject]

----- Forwarded message -----

I just love the junk we sometimes put out. Nothing's quite topped the
TechNet article that began with "Have you ever wanted to spam? Outlook 98
makes it easy."

Hell, the best I could come up with as an answer to this one would be the
reparse points that lets you put files in offline storage while leaving
references on the disk but that concept wasn't even invented here.

Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.india.cauce.org | Stopping Spam In India
--
MAC user's dynamic debugging list evaluator?  Never heard of that.