Linux versus GNU/Linux...

Hi,

Here is my small contribution to the heated debating that has been going on
here.  RMS seems to be stirring quite a few people in the Indian Linux
scene with his visit / speeches.

See the thread titled 'gnu versus linux' in the ILUG-C mailing list archive
(http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/ilug-c/).

I am curious to find out the opinions of people in this list on the naming
debate.

For the curious: I favor calling it Linux.

Thaths
--
         "Be patient, son.  A watched car never crashes."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson