Re: Re: Free software, proprietary software and Stalin

    Arun> [snip]
    Arun> I never called GPL brain dead or RMS an evil person. I've
    Arun> always maintained that GPL is impractical and a hinderance
    Arun> to progress.

Heh, as we all know, Linux isn't the fastest-growing server OS shipped
in 1999 and no one uses GNU CC or Emacs :-) *BSD OTOH has been making
waves with its wide acceptance in the corporate world and announced
support base from companies like IBM and SGI.  ``Impractical and a
hinderance to progress''!

Try looking around you sometime, Arun.  If you or some people on the
web prefer the BSD license, please go ahead and use it.  Don't try to
use FUD to debunk the GPL -- you'll lose.

-- Raju