Re: [LI] Forming user groups in Colleges an Universities

Hi All,

Fasten your seat-belts!

I've been having a discussion with RMS about a stopover at Delhi
before/after the Bangalore event and addressing the ILUG Delhi (or
Linux-Delhi).  RMS is adamant that he wouldn't do that unless we
rename the group to GNU/Linux-Delhi, and that set me off thinking.

Can we discuss the possibility of changing the names of the groups to
use GNU/Linux instead of Linux?  I agree that it is not a trivial step
to take, but the upsides are many (including acknowledging Linux'
roots, being more politically correct, and keeping RMS happy :-)  At
least let's start the discussion, and let matters take their course.

Regards,

-- Raju