Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 06:22:25AM +0000, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

[ Moved to -general ]

> There can only be one Linux and that is GNU/Linux.

Why so ? Theoretically I can take the Linux kernel, port the BSD libc,
commands and use the Intel compiler to make a BSD/Intel/Linux, which
I prefer to call <foo>. Should be a 12 man month project.

You probably wanted to say - the Linux that's shipped on Debian CDs
should be called Debian GNU/Linux in your opinion (and your fellow debian
project members) and that you'll continue to call it GNU/Linux and want
others to do the same.

I admire your ability to start a flame war with the least number of
key strokes though :-)

	-Arun