Re: LI traffic and a proposal

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Dakshinamurthy Karra wrote:

> Hmm... Bhavin was OK sometime back for a chennai.linux-india.org. But now we
> have more than 10 ILUGs, can Bhavin really provide them all with webspace? I
> will check it out with him.

It does *not* have to be free! Instead of paying $70 to NSI, people could
pay half that amount to Bhavin - it will server more than one purpose! In
fact I *strongly* suggest that Bhavin positions himself as the premier
ILUG-hosting service. If he does not, people will go elsewhere for their
webhosting requirements and pay the money there - in addition to paying
for the domain reg itself.

Bhavin has been good to LI, it's time that LI is good to him, too.

Atul