Re: [Administrative] Welcome to the reawakened LIG mailing list.]

Manoj Srivastava proclaimed:
>         This is expected behaviour. If you want to reply to the whole
>  list most mail/news user agents provide a ``follow up'' command (as I
>  did).

And -general being a mailing list that is for the more experienced users I
am going to keep it this way.

Thaths
PS: Stay tuned for later today when we can begin discussing the LI split
that I am planning to do during Christmas.
--
  "Hey, we just got away with murder. And it was so easy.  Y'know,
      I never liked that wiener Milhouse." -- Homer J. Simpson