Audiogalaxy Satellite on Linux-Delhi.org

Hi all,

[Note: The main part of this message may already have been discussed,
but anyway...]

I recently submitted Audiogalaxy Satellite v0.520 on the Linux-Delhi
website.  Apparently some people do not agree with me doing this,
because they feel it is illegal.  Let me clarify that the program is
not illegal; MP3's, by themselves, are not illegal; it is using the
program to download MP3's *other than those you own* that is illegal.

Another thing that's worrying me is the little line at the bottom of
the download page for AGSatellite: "0 comments, 0 downloads, 0 votes,
etc." C'mon guys!  The ILUG-D site is for everybody!  Go ahead, click
on the "Download" link, go to "Multimedia", and finally download
Audiogalaxy Satellite.  The glibc version is around 33 kB.  That
doesn't take long, even on my connection, so what's stopping you guys?

'Nuff said.
-- Shiv JM