[OT]{Possibly not]Who is Asish Agarwal

Hi.

This chap Asish Agarwal <jakhodia@xxxxxxxxx> is repeatedly sending me mails with SirCam worm. That is not the problem, but my mail box is overflowing. Does this guy belong to LI[HG]? I have mailed him and the postmaster of my ISP regarding this. What else can I do?

Narayana

A university is very much like a coral reef. It provides calm waters
and food particles for delicate yet marvellously constructed organisms
that could not possibly survive in the pounding surf of reality, where
people ask questions like `is what you do of any use?' and other nonsense.
-- Terry Prachett