Re: P.S. to original Linux-Delhi website etc.

Hi Sunny ,
i would like to point out that your comparison about MP3 and BO is not correct. MP3s are NOT illegal , you can buy CDs and convert them into MP3s for your own use. A lot of MP3s are even legal to distribute. A program that lets you download MP3s is perfectly fine according to me . What MP3s are being downloaded is what may raise the legal issue. Back Orifice on the other hand .... well ... so its not really the same.
- Ankur.