Re: need VCD player that plays movies in fullscreen

Rajat Bhatia wrote:

> Hi,
>     mplayer do works wonders in fullscreen. However you have to configure your
> video cards 320x240 and/or 320x200 resolution or it would be slower. If you

Screen resolution is for the X Windows subsytem to worry about your
application doesnt care a damn about what resolution you are working in
(usually). I am working in 1024x768 resolution and mplayer does work
beautifully in full screen mode.

> want I would post the mode lines for you, but it's at home, and I am in
> office.So it can happen only tonight. I can tell you one thing though, I copied

Dont even think about changing modelines if you have a functional X
Windows at whatever resolution stay thast way. MPlayer cant do any
blackmagic if you change the modelines..

> the modelines from the kmpeg documentation. (kmpeg was also a good software to
> play movies, but it did'nt switch to fullscreen)
> Regd.
> Rajat

Mithun