Re: need VCD player that plays movies in fullscreen

Hi,
    mplayer do works wonders in fullscreen. However you have to configure your
video cards 320x240 and/or 320x200 resolution or it would be slower. If you
want I would post the mode lines for you, but it's at home, and I am in
office.So it can happen only tonight. I can tell you one thing though, I copied
the modelines from the kmpeg documentation. (kmpeg was also a good software to
play movies, but it did'nt switch to fullscreen)
Regd.
Rajat

Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:

> Yash Dayal wrote:
>
> > me searching for a player which can play VCD's in fullscreen mode (like in
>
> First thing first - the only set of libraries which I am aware of which
> can do full screen display in X is SDL. http://www.libsdl.org Grab the
> latest source code or rpm (executable and devel too) from there. Next is
> the actual player there are many around. Mplayer seems to be most
> popular these days http://mplayer.sourceforge.net , then there is smpeg
> http://www.lokigames.com/development/smpeg.php3 , zzplayer
> http://zzplayer.sourceforge.net and then there is xine
> http://xine.sourceforge.net (it doesnt seem to need SDL and neither does
> it seem to talk about fullscreen display anywhere in the about page or
> the FAQ).
>
> Mithun

-- - Popi Classification
Classification applies if checked...
[ ] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

--- A Nice Quote --------------------------------------------------------------

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not
lead.
Walk beside me, and be my friend. - Albert Camus
 Rajat Bhatia
 Rajat.Bhatia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Tel:    +91-124-6307212   Ext 1350
            +91-124-6303212   EPABX