Re: Linux-Delhi gets Nuked!

Must be,
    I registered with a new ID and everything is OK now

Regards
Rajat

Raju Mathur wrote:

> That's too long... the password gets sent immediately.  Problem in a
> mailserver somewhere, or maybe you gave the wrong address.
>
> BTW, nice long .sig ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju

>     Rajat> Hi, The site looks great. Any feedback on how long it takes
>     Rajat> for the password to be sent to your email after
>     Rajat> registering. I have been waiting eagerly for the last 65
>     Rajat> minutes.
>
>     Rajat> Rajat
>
>     Rajat> -- - Popi Classification
>     Rajat> -------------------------------------------------------
>     Rajat> Classification applies if checked...  [ ] General Business
>     Rajat> Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use only [ ] Motorola
>     Rajat> Confidential Proprietary
>
>     Rajat> --- A Nice Quote
>     Rajat> --------------------------------------------------------------
>     Rajat> Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk
>     Rajat> behind me, I may not lead.  Walk beside me, and be my
>     Rajat> friend. - Albert Camus -- Contact Me
>     Rajat> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>     Rajat> Rajat Bhatia Rajat.Bhatia@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tel: +91-124-6307212
>     Rajat> Ext 1350 +91-124-6303212 EPABX Operator Fax :
>     Rajat> +91-124-6306679
>
> --
> Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          http://kandalaya.org/

-- - Popi Classification
Classification applies if checked...
[ ] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

--- A Nice Quote --------------------------------------------------------------

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not
lead.
Walk beside me, and be my friend. - Albert Camus
 Rajat Bhatia
 Rajat.Bhatia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Tel:    +91-124-6307212   Ext 1350
            +91-124-6303212   EPABX