Re: FW: Partitioning problem!! (solution)

hi puneet
your fdisk dump shows tht your fat32 partition is not actually a partion it is a logical
drive under your extended partition and for linux you need one primary partitions to make
all the logical partitions needed for linux subsystem. come around for your prob is
delete your extended first and create a new extended needed for your windows and leave
the rest as unpartioned now partition the unpartitioned thru linux's fdisk and you ll
make it. If you have some imp data one your second win2k partition and can not back it up
then resize tht extended partition thru fips or some third party tool and proceed i think
resizing can be done thru win2k now a days look for it in administrative tools.

hope you ll get over it thru above mentioned solution

happy linuxing!!!

pankaj