From: "Raja" <rajas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Various Problems

: Hi All,
:
: Where could I find LaTex
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "M.K.Pai" <pai@xxxxxxxx>
: To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 7:13 PM
:
: > Dear Manu,
: >
: > >
: > > PS--Linux Device Drivers is up for grabs at
: > > www.theasayer.org.Please also download the
: > > cryptography book as I find it extremely good albeit a
: > > bit dry and would like a partner to study it with.
: >
: > What site was that again ? I can't seem to get
: > to www.theasayer.org.
: >
: > Regards,
: > -- Pai
: > The mailing list archives are available at
: > http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/linux-delhi
: