Samba problem

Hi guys,

I have two boxes, one on RH7.1 and the other on SCO Openserver 5.5.
Both are running Samba 2.0.7 . In the smb.conf of both, I have
put in a "encrypt passwords = yes" . I have also run the
mksmbpasswd.sh script so that users with a UNIX account may
be able to access their home directories.

The problem is that the NT and 2000 Advanced Server clients are
still not allowed in.

I read in docs that one can tweak the Windows registry to fix this
problem. I do not wish to do this. As far as possible, I want my
clients to be "dummy-mode".

Please tell me what I should do.

Regards,
-- Pai