cvs changing reversion number

Hi

I am working on cvs and  I am able to set up cvs repository and
its working fine. my problem is with naming convention
lets say i am working on a file example.c  and i revised it 5 times
when i run cvs status on example.c  it shows version 1.5

now I want to make the change of version to example.c 2.0
I tried with option rtag but it gives the chance to make a branch
and release tag.
any  help is appreciated

--
P.Mahipal Rao
Weblogic Pvt.ltd.,

addressed.
Mail recipients and senders are bound by the WEBLOGIC Non-Disclosure
Policy.
If you have not signed the Non-Discolsure Policy or if you feel you have
received this mail in error, please notify security@xxxxxxxxxxx