Real Player in Netscape

Hi all,
        I have Netscape 6 on my machine not connected to the net. When i try
to view real player files in it, it asks me to download them, which i
cannot. I downloaded teh pluging on some other machine, ftped it to this
machine, and installed it. So now the plugin is there, netscape is there,
but its not registered to handle real player files. I tried registering it
using Helper applications option, but it says plugin already registered, ne
body got any ideas , how do i view real player files in netscape 6

thanx
-js