Re: Big HardDisk Prob

 hi
    dont use disk druid use fdisk.then add a new primary partition for / or /boot (depends upon u).
and rest other /usr /var etc partitions u can make logical in extended. now start installin it will give u a warning that lilo should get installed on first 1024 cylinders.if u bios supports this then its ok else u have to make a boot disk

try this
bye manish