Re: Asp on Linux

using apache asp module, i think u can only run perl script not VB script but u can try Chilli Soft' iASP or Halcyon's some asp module for apache. both of these require tomcat to be configured for apach.

btw. is there any other way by which i could run ASPs on apache?

chetan

From: "Mani" <m_subramani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-delhi] Asp on Linux
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:23:20 +0530

Hi,
anyone tried the running asp in Apache? I am using the apache asp module
which requires mod_perl and a whole lot of other perl_modules.
Am using Mandrake 8.0 with all the reqiured items need for running asp on
Apache, from the mandrake CD.

What I need to know is that after installing theses things, what should I do
to make apache serve asp files? I edited the Httpd.conf as indicated in the
Apacheasp README, but it just starts downloading the asp pages, whenevr a
request is sent thru a browser.
any pointers anyone? What am I missing?

Mani