To:linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:Mithun Bhattacharya <mithun.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Mon, 06 Aug 2001 14:22:10 +0530
Subject:Re: [linux-delhi] How to install qmail-1.03+patches-18.src.rpm ?

Uhh who, what, where does it say to patch qmail ??? did you install
qmail from a rpm ?? If so install from a tar ball. Make sure you read
the file INSTALL carefully and "completely" and make sure you read all
the files it tells you to read. Just because it told you to read 5 files
dont give up hope.

I was able to successfully install Amavis with McAfee in a unpatched
version of qmail which was compiled in 1999.

Mithun