RE: dual boot with NT workstation 4.0

refer to the link

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Linux+NT-Loader.html

-----Original Message-----
From: ran vijay [mailto:ranvijay99@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 6:32 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] dual boot with NT workstation 4.0

[Please reply directly to sender -- Raju]

Hi There,

I am using windows NT and have a 6 GB hard disk with 3 Partitions. First and

second partitions are NTFS used for NT and I wish to install Linux
(distributed with PC Quest July 2001) on third partition which is already
formatted as linux native with 128 MB of swap partition. Could you please
guide me how to install it safely so that I can have Dual boot NT as well as

Linux.

Your guidance in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Ranvijay