Re: How can I find which files is in which RPM

thanx a lot..finally i cam run java on my machine...

there is one more problem I need the drivers for my
soundcard

Xwave QS 30001 A FM801

Sound card config detected my soundcard as above but
did not have the divers for it
...where can i find drivers for it

Thanx
Yash